Monday, May 30, 2011

"SEDONA," 11036, daily painter mixed media landscape © Carol Nelson Fine Art



This is a demo piece I did in the Granbury, Texas, workshop last week. It has embedded tyvek, glazed foil, and heavy texture. I haven't painted the backing board that it will be mounted on yet, but will get a picture of that in the next few days.

I have a big show coming up in two weeks, so have to really get busy painting for that. If you're in Denver June 11 and 12, be sure to stop by the Summer Art Market at the Art Students League of Denver, 2nd and Grant.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty close, pretty close... I'm glad I posted mine first, even our titles are close. Just posted it on Abstract site and it is directly above yours..Yes Carols was the demo piece and I tried my best to make one similar..back to the drawing board. How much fun we had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fascinating! Interesting textures.

    ReplyDelete